Tuesday, November 27

The Pussy Place

Work ended rather late on Friday night, so after the 3-hour long meeting with the boss (which resulted in missing the office Diwali party that evening), I hunted my colleagues down at their places for some beers and friendly games of Monopoly Deal. Ingenious game, though I hate the fact that I suck at it.

Got hungry, so someone made a KFC run. Mmm... There's this strange satisfaction that I get from their Double Down sandwich. Fried, greasy, fatty goodness!

Then I headed out to meet some friends at a bar, where I refrained from drinking. Watching out for that belly. Later, we adjourned to a nightclub like no other; Club OSS at Solaris Mont Kiara. It was pretty much a pussy club; the sort you'd find in Thailand.

The place was packed with men, and I'm not talking Stonewall. The moment we walked in, we were greeted by several girls, clad in skimpy threads, offering friendly & welcoming smiles. We were seated near the center-stage, next to the runway. Drinks were served, and about 50 GROs came onto the stage.  After a few songs and countless garlands of flowers handed to them, the girls came down and started entertaining the hundreds of men. Yowza! Read, sleazy...

Cue for me to sit in the corner, lower my head, with phone in hand, tapping away on the touchscreen. In the course of an hour, 6 girls came up to me, trying to make me drink with them and to persuade me to buy inflated priced shooters for them from the bar. Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen...

Finally, one of them came up to me and shouted over the loud head-banging music, "You gay? You like boy?". Unsurprised, I gave her a smile, chuckled to myself, then turned away.....

Oh, lordy. Look at me, going to these kinda places and frequenting pubs and bars. I think I've been missing from the nightlife-scene a bit too long for my own good. Ha!

4 comments:

Leo Nut said...

LOL!! When all else fails, assume he is gay? Hahahaha

Anyways, when you nak bring me clubbing?? Postponed one year already.. Bring J.L along too. =PP

savante said...

Girls at the club always have the best gay-dar! :)

Chen Xing said...

Wokeh, so see you at MP this coming Saturday ?

Hehe...

the viennamese said...

Roro, they played their cards right. Haha. When you come back okays? U haven't been in KL for the longest! Ish. And who's JL?

Savante, yeah huh. Their first line is "If he's not checking me out, he's gay". Oh, it felt like Slutsville in there. Lol

Chen Xing, well how was that? I was really there this weekend (oh good heavens), but I didn't see you! =(