Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas

Hey bloggies!

Wanted to wish you all a happy & blessed Christmas!

I just got home from a family gathering for Christmas, and the time we spent together really showed me how much love there was right in front of me. I never had to look for it, for it was always there. The love we shared & had for each other is indescribable.

Sometimes, we may feel alone in this world, but if only we took the time to look at the people around us and the aura and care towards us they exude, we may be surprised at what we may find. Thing is that they've always been so close to us that we often take them for granted.

So this Christmas, I was reminded of the people who really loved and cared for me. And it was a love that's mutual. IMO, it's the simplest, most basic and purest type of love; Platonic love.

I may be wrong and I'm not too sure what Christmas really is all about, but this is what Christmas is to me (as an unreligious person).

May you all share and enjoy what Christmas means to you, cuz I don't believe that there's a right or wrong to how you interpretate what Christmas is. In this day & age, as long as what you believe in is good, brings & shares happiness, then the purpose of Christmas is accomplished.

Much love.~


2 comments:

Chen Xing said...

Blessed Christmas to you too !!!

the viennamese said...

Thanks! Happy new year, Chen. =)