Thursday, January 7

Rain Is A Good Thing

What goes around comes around, or so they say.
Some would even go as far to say that 'Karma's a bitch'.
*Shrugs* Maybe.

I admit that I've done some pretty bad things in the past. And I've been warned that Karma's not just a bitch; she's a fucking cunt, and she'll be back to bite me in the gonads. Harsh!

And you know what? Karma did come knocking on my door.

But I learned that Karma comes in different forms, and instead of serving a bitter payback, Karma presented itself as a lesson; a reminder of the past. A caution to not let history repeat itself. Or at least that's how I chose to see it.

I'm not saying that I've done bad, and gotten good Karma in return; It's still badass Karma, and it's driving me insane! I knew I had this coming, so it's a little too late to regret now.

I'm not gonna sulk about it. What's done is done, and there's little, or really nothing I can do to change anything.

After all, it's a fucking new year, so I'll pick my fucking self up and fucking get through this; even if I have to do it alone.

I may be alone, but I'm not lonely.
I'm sad, but I refuse to break.
I'm scared, but not weak.
I feel pain, but I'm not bruised.
I may seem dejected, but I choose to stay positive.

Not only will I survive this, but I will prevail.

No comments: