Thursday, December 20

Career: Chapter Three

Finally taking yet another advancement in my career. Sure, it may be just another rite of passage in life, but I consider it to be a good leap forward! Huz'zah!

Ant, I know I should've heeded your advice sooner, but oh well, better late than never. Teehee! =P

Regardless, glad to say that I've no regrets for what I've done in the past; I'm forever thankful for where life has brought me thus far, and all the amazing people who has been a part of it.

With hindsight, I'm proud that I managed to survive being thrown into the deep end when I first started out in the line. I admit that it wasn't easy, but it was sink or swim!

And here I am today: Loving what I do and going somewhere with it (hopefully).

Now I'm moving on to not just a new page, but a whole new chapter in my life. There'd be expectations and I could only do my best to prove my worth and not disappoint my mentors. Wish me luck~

I'm raring to go!
x)

5 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

Congrats for your career advancement.

"but it was sink or swim!"
or rolling like what Adele do!:D

Chen Xing said...

Got promoted ?

the viennamese said...

Thanks Ash! Haha. I don't know where Adele was rolling, but I don't think I was rolling the same way she did. Otherwise, I'd be rich! Haha!

Chen Xing, yup. ^^ Tee hee~

Chen Xing said...

Congrats !

the viennamese said...

Thanks! =D