Thursday, April 25

2000 Miles Apart, Part.2

With the various social platforms & apps available, one would think that I'd be able to freely express myself on one; but I frequently find myself being self-restrictive (for good reasons), not wanting to "out" myself to certain friends or followers, and I cbf to group them in different lists, which I think is a bit of an asshole move. So here I am, back in the safe haven of the blogosphere where I can safely & comfortably say...
I.FUCKING.MISS.MY.BOYFRIEND! (...so much!)

We've been doing this whole long-distance thing a little longer than we initially planned for, and seriously; I have no idea how some couples spend years, or an indefinite amount of time apart.

I miss seeing him, I miss his closeness, I miss making and laughing at silly jokes together, I miss sharing our meals, I miss going to the movies with him, I miss working-out together, I miss spending time with him not doing anything at all... and of course, I miss having sex! Gosh, I'm thirsty..

3 comments:

William said...

Hang in there, and exploit every channel that help you connect each other. As for the 'desert dryness', I definitely understand. :)

thompsonboy said...

when you look back at this, you will realised that wow how did you do all that...and it will feel good. Meanwhile you will live through it....all these experiences will be worth it at the end

the viennamese said...

True that. I believe that this experience has taught us much about each other, and it's definitely something we will remember. And yeahhh, instant messaging, free voice & video calls; what a time to be alive! 'Desert dryness'... lol, well, absence makes the heart grow fonder, huh? xD